Are you one of the many Ilonggos who dream of studying abroad? Good news! IDP Philippines is now in Iloilo to help you achieve your goal.
Operating in over 50 countries, IDP is a global leader in education services, employing a combination of human expertise and advanced technology on its digital platforms to help students achieve admission to their desired overseas institutions. The company is a co-owner of the International English Language Test System (IELTS), the world's most widely recognized English language proficiency assessment.
|Kim Sison (left), one of the educational counselors for Canada, provides expert advice to aspiring students.|
The recent opening of IDP Philippines Iloilo City Branch Office reflects the company's expansion strategy, aiming to enhance accessibility and convenience for students in the Western Visayas region.
IDP Iloilo provides free counseling for Canada and Australia, which can streamline the process, save you time and effort, and increase your chances of a successful study abroad experience by ensuring that you make well-informed decisions and have the necessary support throughout your journey.
|Nicci Aguilar (center) is one of IDP Iloilo's counselors for Australia.|
Currently, IDP Iloilo has two counselors for Australia and also two for Canada. Here are the services they offer:
1. Assisting students in securing placements for studying in Australia and Canada;
2. Providing advice and support regarding the selection of schools and programs, as well as evaluating students' credentials;
3. Offering counseling and guidance throughout the application process for schools;
4. Providing counseling and guidance to students on choosing suitable living arrangements, including on-campus and off-campus accommodations;
5. Offering counseling and guidance regarding the financial aspects of studying abroad;
6. Assisting students with the process of applying for a student visa; and
7. Conducting orientation sessions to prepare students for their departure and provide relevant information about studying abroad.
IDP's expert counseling services are provided free of charge.
|IDP Iloilo Office Manager Mark Dave Hernandez (extreme right) with the counselors.|
To book an appointment, call (033)339-7422 or visit their office at Regus, 3rd Floor, Festive Walk Mall, Iloilo Business Park, Mandurriao, Iloilo City. They are open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
For more information about IDP, visit https://www.idp.com/philippines/.