Ford Philippines is celebrating its 5,000th Ford Territory customer milestone, less than one (1) year since its launch in August 2020.
As of end June, the Ford Territory has already sold 5,247 units within a period of 11 months, reinforcing its growing popularity among young professionals, tech-savvy millennial drivers, and small families. The Ford Territory has consistently sustained its leadership in the small SUV segment this year with a market share of 56 percent as of May 2021.
Launched in the Philippines in August last year, the Ford Territory has set the new standard for small and mini-SUVs with its sleek and stylish design, impressive performance, and driver-assist technologies. It leverages on Ford’s global expertise in vehicle design, engineering, testing and manufacturing.
Owners have raved about its capabilities and features, as well as its overall fun-to-drive experience. Most notable features include the panoramic moonroof, 360-Degree Around View Monitor, Blind Spot Information System, 10-inch infotainment system, and Apple Carplay with wireless connectivity feature and Android Auto capability.
“This is a huge milestone for us at Ford and we send our immense appreciation to the growing community of Territory owners in the Philippines for their trust and support,” shares Michael Breen, managing director, Ford Philippines. “We are very excited to bring the Territory to more Filipino customers who will definitely enjoy driving a smart, safe, stylish, and feature-packed SUV.”
Five best deals from Ford this July
This July, Ford Philippines is also offering five (5) best deals for customers who want to get a Ford EcoSport, Everest, Ranger or Transit.
1. The Ford EcoSport is still available at a new starting price of P750,000 for the EcoSport 1.5L Trend M/T, made more competitive and affordable particularly for first-time car buyers and customers who want to upgrade to an SUV. Customers can also avail of the P7,999 low monthly fee with free 4 months amortization or 0% interest up to 60 months. An additional special offer of outright P45,000 cash savings or free 5-year scheduled service plan, 5-year extended warranty (from 3 years), and 5-year roadside assistance package is also up for grabs.
The EcoSport 1.5L Trend A/T is available at P8,588 low monthly fee with free 3 months amortization or 0% interest up to 36 months. An additional special offer of outright P45,000 cash savings or free 3-year scheduled service plan, 5-year extended warranty (from 3 years), and 5-year roadside assistance package is also extended to customers getting this EcoSport variant.
2. Get an extraordinary offer for an extraordinary Ford SUV this month. The Ford Everest Sport is now available at a low monthly fee of P18,888, or get as much as P80,000 cash discount.
3. Pick-up enthusiasts are in for a treat as the Ford Ranger is still available at a low monthly fee of P9,999 or P98,000 all-in low downpayment. As much as P99,000 cash savings are also up for grabs for customers who would like to get a Ford pickup.
4. Ford’s most-sought after performance pickup truck, the Ford Ranger Raptor, still comes with the Raptor Premium Care Package inclusive of a free 5-year scheduled service plan, 5-year warranty (from 3 years), and 5-year emergency roadside assistance.
5. This month, the Ford Transit van is still available at P1,799,000 with a free 5-year scheduled service plan.
“We continue to bring our Ford vehicles closer to our customers with deals such as enticing cash discounts, better financing offers, or worry-free ownership packages. This is our way of getting more Filipinos to own a Ford vehicle that fits their needs, budget, and lifestyle,” added Breen.
All deals are available until July 31, 2021. To know more about the latest offers, visit www.ford.com.ph/shopping/latest-offer or any Ford dealership nearest you.